Back at Busy

I'm not real sure how much I will be able to write in the next couple of weeks, since I will be ultra busy getting things ready for this lady.


Greta van Susteren is making a return appearance at Squire Creek for our Peach Festival Luncheon next Thursday, June 24. She was our featured speaker a few years ago, and was fantastic, so I am thrilled she will be joining us again this year.


Not only was Greta a wonderful speaker, she was also one of the nicest, most cordial and accommodating people with whom I've ever had the pleasure to work.

At any rate... I've got a couple of busy planning weeks ahead of me, including calling corporate sponsors and taking care of the logistics involved with the luncheon itself. I would have loved to do some of this work way ahead of time, but the big boss just gave me the speaker and date yesterday! So... I'm off to work!

Comments

Popular Posts