A few more pictures from Spring Style Show

These are my coworkers, John (as the Mad Hatter) and Betsy, who you've met on this blog previously. John was huge part of the actual show. He "played the crowd" and even jumped on the runway and modeled. He was fabulous! And Betsy... I couldn't do any of it without her. She's the one who makes the seating charts and ensures that every person in attendance is taken to their table without any issues. She rocks.

Our friend and photographer Allison Peatross of Picture This Photography was trying to get John and me to pose as Alice and the Hatter, but this is what kept happening. Turns out, this is one of my favorite pictures of the day.


I love this group of young adults. We have had wait staff members in the past who grumbled and groaned when I got them involved in a show theme. This bunch had fun with it, and asked if they could not only wear hats, but actually dress up according to theme at the next show. I adore them! They make my job easier and a lot more fun.

Comments

Popular Posts