After Last Night's Election Results, I'll Have What Diane is Having



Obviously, I'm not happy with the outcome of the election. Having said that, I will continue to pray for our country and for our president and government. I hope that in four years I can look Obama voters in the eye and say, "Wow! You were right. He DID fix the economic problems and the healthcare problems and the country is better off now than four years ago!"

But I won't hold my breath.

Enough about that for now. The other big story of the evening involved the ABC broadcast with Diane Sawyer.

I would bet a bottle of vodka that she was drunk. I mean sloppy, slurry, cross-eyed... SLOSHED. 

I tweeted about it at around 9pm and then realized that I was not the only one who thought so. Apparently #drunkdiane was trending. And today, the newswoman herself has made the headlines.

USA Today article: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2012/11/07/diane-sawyer-drunk-tired-buzz-of-election-night/1688615/

If you Google "Diane Sawyer Drunk" you'll find numerous entries. Even ABC ran the AP article.

That's just embarrassing.

I'm having trouble embedding the actual video, but click on this link and see for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3avaQfFafk



Comments

Popular Posts