What a Week I've Had!

You know how sometimes you get about halfway into your afternoon and think to yourself, "It's just been one of those days"? And uttering that little sentence usually means things aren't going quite as well as you had hoped.

Well... I've had one of those WEEKS. It has been really, really not great. But the good news is IT'S FRIDAY!!! And when I leave work I'm headed for the movie theater with my wonderful hubby. It's date night! So that will be fun.

To catch you up... my precious daughter went to a formal dance this past weekend, all decked out in her fancy attire. It's an annual affair for all of the cheer-type people at the high school. So all the cheerleaders (freshman through seniors), pom squad and danceline host the dance, and invite their dates.

They had a blast, and Emi looked beautiful. And I adore the young man she invited. He is in the youth group at our church, a fantastic athlete, and an all-around good guy. A fun time was had by all!

That's it for now! Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts