Gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day...

It was such a good weekend! After a brutal trip to the grocery store Friday, I cooked up several new dishes this weekend, and made my first-ever chocolate, chocolate chip poundcake. Everything turned out really good, and the cake was fabulous! (Went home and had another piece at lunch. It was just as good the second time around!) I spent time with my darling daughter, old friends and new friends, and wish the weekend had been just a couple of days longer. But if Monday has to come so soon, it's good when it arrives like it did today.

Today is the first Monday in 9 months I haven't worked at the counseling center. I'm back at my regular job, and it's wonderful. It's extremely quiet, too, because the club is closed. So I'm able to get a lot of work done with very few interruptions.

It's a beautiful day... the sun is shining, the sky is clear and the temperature is in the low 70's. Just glorious! I wish I could put my desk outside. Tomorrow will be my last ever class in the master's curriculum, and Saturday is graduation. So if everything goes as planned, this may be one of the best weeks ever.

Time to celebrate!!!

Comments

Popular Posts